Prospective Member Overview
The Vehicle Protection Association (VPA) is a not-for-profit organization dedicated to serving providers and consumers in the vehicle service contract industry. Membership in the VPA –indicates to consumers that your company adheres to an ethical code of conduct, best practices and other VPA criteria.
To learn more about the VPA and the benefits of VPA membership, we encourage you to take a closer look at the resources we have created exclusively for prospective VPA members. In this section, you will find information and articles on a wide range of topics.
- Member Benefits – A description of the consumer and advocacy benefits you will receive as a VPA member.
- Prospective Member FAQ – Have a specific question you need answered before becoming a VPA member? We have you covered with answers to the questions most commonly asked by member prospects.
- Certification – VPA certification is the gold standard of the vehicle service contract industry. Here is the information you need to become a VPA certified vehicle service contract provider.
- Standards of Conduct – VPA Standards of Conduct ensure fair business practices and promote a high level of integrity throughout the vehicle service contract industry.
- Join the VPA – Interested in joining the VPA? We’ll tell you how to get started.