VPA members are active members of their community who love to "give back" whenever they can. Get to know our membership by reading these Member Features, which highlight individual VPA members who actively making the world a better place.
- Shari Smith-Fain, CEO of Vehical Assurance Learn about Shari's nonprofit involvement and about her dedication to assisting children, youth and their families in their individual quest for health and wholeness.
- Mark Govero, National Vehicle Protection Services, Inc. Learn about Marks dedication to the Muscular Dystrophy Association (MDA) through its annual Lock-Up event.
- Beau Reinberg, COO of Consumer Protection Services Read about Beaus experience as volunteer coach of the St. Louis Gym Rats basketball club and how fellow VPA members Rebecca Howard and Ralph Shayne of Paylink Payment Plans helped his cause.
- Omnisure Group and Vehicle Assurance VPA members Omnisure Group and Vehicle Assurance kindly matched the VPAs $1,000 donation to benefit the Wounded Warriors Program, which helps empower injured servicemen and women by providing direct programs and services to meet their needs.
- Sandy Gordon, Omnisure Learn about Sandys commitment to Manna on Main Street, an organization in Philadelphia dedicated to ending hunger in the North Penn region through the provision of food, education and social service counseling and emergency referral.